Game Service Interruption: The Contest is currently experiencing server latency issues resulting in some slowdowns and errors. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you all for your patience.

Shang Chi challenge - pass for thronebreakers?

13»

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,237 ★★★★

Aside from carina’s challenges I’ve got all permanent content done, think I have 7 R3 6*’s don’t really know for sure. I just try to go for each challenge to see if I can do it, and hopefully have some fun while doing it. The rewards don’t weigh in to that decision, I do care about rewards just not enough that I factor them in my decision-making.

In follow-up of my own post, I cleared it last night. For OP, it wasn’t a pass for me 😉
    I did end up using the revives I got from the compensation package, mainly cause I’m a noob.
    The beers I had while playing probably also played a small part in my frakking up 🤷‍♂️ Noob-tip: don’t drink & play kids 😇
    Ægon was mvp, I had some fun when he was ramped up & got some sort of a feel for the fights. Just completely forget about parry & intercept (or learn how to intercept).
    The one node I did find extremely annoying was no-retreat, but hey at least it wasn’t slashed tires.
This discussion has been closed.