**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Resume AQ compensation or close down AQ

LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
There was no reason to pause AQ compensation. The mode runs just as bad as war. Nothing but losing health to game crashes and missed parry’s and failed dex. Resume the compensation or we are done with this game
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Let me be the first to Agree here because Lord knows its crazy in AQ i just move out my alliance I've been apart of for 5 years to a map 5 alliance and no War alliance and even thou they didn't want me to leave i just couldn't do it any more and my joy for the Game is going from playing for about 4 hours or so per day to only logging on when i need to move or claim items. I understand the show must go on but right now I'm just playing each fight as if they're stun immune because some time parry will work sometimes it doesn't or some times ill intercept and there's a lag and I'm getting KO. I agree there's no easy fix i would like for Kabam to continue with AQ compensation or even make it so there's no item limit, if that's not possible make it so that we can use 20 items instead of 15.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    ... Who are you and when did you become a "WE"?