**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Shang Chi challenge

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Just used about 20 L2 revives and L5 potions + boosts and decided to quit after reaching the 2nd path Hitmonkey.
Only did it cause I had a bunch of revives and pots expiring and wanted to see how far I can get with Aegon.
I must say if we thought variant 1 and act 6 was stupid design this is on a whole other level of brain damaged design!

Clearly designed for the 1% that are willing to spend a ton of money and not designed for anyone else!

I mean seriously a Hitmonkey that you have to knockdown to deal damage when you can't parry or you'll take 20K damage?!
Only Aegon is somewhat viable for this which is who I used but still can't do it without like 500 revives and 500K$

Now I remember why I cut game time to just doing AQ and AW with my alliance cause I can do that with just 15 minutes a day and not have to waste my time on this BS+ content!

Comments

• Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Same I used 10 revives my self with a 5/65 Æegon. He was bullying everyone.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I blundered and went in without Aegon, powering througg without him or Corvus which is kinda dense lol

I hate content which requires only a couple of champs. Yes it’s not the end of the world if it can be done with Aegon or Corvus (or Shang Chi) but it really is sucky design. Cynical choice of nodes having invade and close encounters together.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    if you used aegon and 20 revives and didn't complete the quest thats on you man.

you can use hevy trick with aegon to knock hitmonkey down. you can also use specials to knock him down
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★
    Duped CG is all u need .. Proxima, wolvi , strange and Heimdall snyrgy. . just hit on Thier block .. That's all .. frst 3 fights are big and boring but than u can get 2 charges and better demage output... CG won't die with any degen or close encounter node demage untill his glave charges . . . .
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    TheSaith said:

Duped CG is all u need .. Proxima, wolvi , strange and Heimdall snyrgy. . just hit on Thier block .. That's all .. frst 3 fights are big and boring but than u can get 2 charges and better demage output... CG won't die with any degen or close encounter node demage untill his glave charges . . . .

Heimdall’s cheat death is useless for CG.