**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I think I'm mutant heavy how should I fix it

randomgeneratedrandomgenerated Posts: 96
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just want advice on how to balance my roster out

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    It will balance out eventually, but if you're extra OCD, you can buy Dual Crystals.
  • I feel like I have a awesome roster not gonna lie I probably drop 20 to 30 dollars a month I feel like stark tech needs to go to rank 5 next
  • The roster was good enough to beat the close encounters challenge with out buying units
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Just my 6* Mutants. I have about 70ish different 6* champs. I have duped Colossus 4 times. Domino twice. Bishop is sig 100.

My RNG with Mutants is kind of absurd, especially compared to my other classes 🤣
  • That's insane you gotta get apocalypse that dude is so op him and synester just wreck everything
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

That's insane you gotta get apocalypse that dude is so op him and synester just wreck everything

Oh I have him as a 5*. I just didn't bother screenshotting those.
  • You have like 70 six stars I should have known lol my bad I only have like 10 6 stars and I got 2 on Thursday that 300 unit kitty pride crystals dropped me a 6 star nexus
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    At least it isn’t tech.

The mutant class is absurdly overpowered so congrats
  • I'm so short on tech I think warlock is the coolest character and he evades me so much hulkbuster I like as well and just got a 5* g 2099

I'm so short on tech I think warlock is the coolest character and he evades me so much hulkbuster I like as well and just got a 5* g 2099

Not bad. ;)
    ItsDamien said:

Just my 6* Mutants. I have about 70ish different 6* champs. I have duped Colossus 4 times. Domino twice. Bishop is sig 100.

My RNG with Mutants is kind of absurd, especially compared to my other classes 🤣

I'd love that Dom.
  • I only have Dom as a 4 star based on my roster how far can I get ingame?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    It will balance out eventually, even if it may take some time. I remember back in the day, when I was just starting to rank up 5*s, I was always short on tech champs. That was especially annoying since my MVP at the time was Captain America Infinity War and one of his most useful awakened abilities is how he can apply petrify if he has a tech teammate. Thing is, I never had. I had to bring 4* Star-Lord along. Not the worst champ - especially not in those days - but he felt really off in my team of 5*s.

It's kind of the same now, with my 6* roster. I've got 42 6* champs but only 4 tech 6*s. However, I've been really lucky with my pulls in the tech class and have awakened my two favorites champs there (Warlock and Punisher 2099) who I've since also r3'd. So I'm in a really weird spot where my smallest class, in terms of the number of champions I've pulled, is also my best class in terms of the champs I've ranked up.

Meanwhile, science is the class I've pulled most 6*s in yet I haven't ranked up a single one in that class since I haven't pulled the right champs. It's odd how that works.

But the point is, it'll all even out in the end. Don't worry, you'll get more and greater champs in the other classes as well, eventually.
  • Same with me but but I welcome the pulls
    g
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,019 ★★★★★

Bring on the mutant's.