Improved Alliance War stats.

Dear Technical Support,
PLEASE add to the statistics on the War figures about how many times a certain participant was defeated during the course of the War itself !!!
Thus, the leader and the officers of the alliances will be able to understand who from time to time deliberately "merges" and does not pull one or another category in which the union is located, in order to subsequently replace this member of the union with another, more "strong" participant in this game !

Comments

• Trigg187_Trigg187_ Member Posts: 3
    I agree with this and would very much like to know how many losses each participant on my alliance has. This would help determine who is having trouble and not being honest about how many revives they are using. When we get alliance war skirmish rewards in our inbox you post each players defender kills and attacker kills if you can just add the amount of KOs each player suffered it would be very helpful.
    Thank you
  • Kin22Kin22 Member Posts: 3
    Hello my in game ID is KinG 692 and I accidentally left my alliance to soon!! Before I realized that I did not get awarded for AW it's an honest mistake... I HAD NO IDEA !! That u can lose AW rewards that way!?!!. Anyways ..So I join a friend of mine Iv been playing with for over 6 years but never in the same alliance till now!! So if u can see if it's possible maybe JUST MAYBE this one time please may the Kabam god's here me . .............AW REWARDS.... PLEASE 🙏