Options

CHAMPS AUTOMATICALLY DASHING BACK!! Issue with Update!

Has anyone else experienced when you parry or after your combo, your champion dash back by themselves without your command? Since the latest update Im experiencing and some of my alliance players also experienced the same thing!

Comments

• Options
    @Kabam Miike can you report this to the team?
  • Options
    LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Yess, things are on automode. Sometimes i dash back while holding block, sometimes when i try to block champ doesn’t response, parry and dex don’t exist. This all on iphone Xs.
  • Options
    I have had same exact experience with my iphone XS Max after this update. :/
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I was getting hit so much with parry not connecting , I legit backed out the node to see if it was an Unblockable node, like 4 times I was hit right through the block.

I was playing cav tech quest where you get the power drain and fury .
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Yeah, I have been getting frustrated in the mutant cav eq trying to parry heavy for the node. It's hard enough to get a parry to stick, but then when it does I try to charge a heavy and I dash back missing the window. SSDD. I know they are working on it but maybe being mindful of the nodes they are using would be helpful. I understand not everyone is having these issues but it seems unfair for us that are.
  • Options
    AmaniacAmaniac Posts: 12
    Thank God I'm not the only one with this issue. Not surprised that there's another bug after the monthly update.
  • Options
    Lordabck said:

Yess, things are on automode. Sometimes i dash back while holding block, sometimes when i try to block champ doesn’t response, parry and dex don’t exist. This all on iphone Xs.

This is like the parry and dex bug all over again sort of, except this time the champs are AUTOMATICALLY just swiping back and attacking out of nowhere. It's so freaking annoying that there's another bug right after we had to deal with the parry/dex issue for over a MONTH.
  • Options

I have had same exact experience with my iphone XS Max after this update. :/

It's also happening on other iPhone models and androids too. It's rlly annoying.
  • Options
    TrevisLawTrevisLaw Posts: 4
    edited September 2021
    iPhone 11 Pro Max, swiping back doesn’t receive input and my champion is stuck standing there, my alliance buddy game started with inverted controls messing him up badly, not sure what’s going on now. Hope we receive some updates or reply to this at the least.. odd issue