**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sorcerer Supreme uses

silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a mystic rank up gem staring at me for a while now and I’ve been back and forth on who would be most beneficial and I’m probably centered on Sorcerer Supreme, but I keep running into a question… where do people use her? Not that she isn’t useful, I definitely know she is, but what content does she excel in or do folks enjoy using her for? I try to have specific uses in mind when I consider rankups so I’d love to have a good idea to plan with to make that rankup feel more worthwhile.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I use her all over the place. Good damage, super sustainable, reliable nullify, etc. she’s really good for this months eq. I have both her and Claire at r5. Both are really good, but I think I use sorcerer more in general. Either way you go, you will not be disappointed!
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I use her mostly for her regen on block
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    I have all three doom bwcv and SocSup as you do after doom I tend to use SocSup more because she is fun to play and her utility like regen on block, Armor break, slow mechanic, nullify and power drain helps alot for all sorts of fights. BWCV is great but I have hard hitting and champs with immunities in other class which I tend to use more so she mostly takes a back seat in my roster. BVCW and SupSoc are both great optiona and you can't go wrong with either of them.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    silentag said:

I have a mystic rank up gem staring at me for a while now and I’ve been back and forth on who would be most beneficial and I’m probably centered on Sorcerer Supreme, but I keep running into a question… where do people use her? Not that she isn’t useful, I definitely know she is, but what content does she excel in or do folks enjoy using her for? I try to have specific uses in mind when I consider rankups so I’d love to have a good idea to plan with to make that rankup feel more worthwhile.

She's good for cav eq's, good for Aw and sustainable for act 7 contents