**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

tier 2 alpha

5000 units for half of a tier 2 alpha??????????

WOW!!!!!

I am sorry but for every descant deal that comes out 10 horrible ones follow.

I am so not looking forward to the 6*

Comments

• Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    good stuff
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Its a unit deal, the prices are usually higher because you get free units in the game. It's actually not a bad deal.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Is a good deal.. the t4b alone are worth it. Would rather he second one was cheaper as I don't need t4cc
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    Its a unit deal, the prices are usually higher because you get free units in the game. It's actually not a bad deal.

5000 units = $161.30 and you only get half a tier 2 alpha so lets do some math...

1/2 tier 2 alpha cost $161.30 you need four of them to rank 4 a five star and 6 if they ever release tier 5 basic

soooooo

161.30 * 8 = $1,290.40

161.30 * 12 = $1,935.60

I am sorry but these dollars make no sense and I am truly losing hope that this game will turn back to what it once was
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Monk1 wrote: »
    Is a good deal.. the t4b alone are worth it. Would rather he second one was cheaper as I don't need t4cc

maybe we are at different points in the game I don't need basic or class I need tier 2 alpha
  • Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    If you are only looking at t2a it is terrible but if you look at whole package 3 t4cc 6 t4b 10 t1a and t2a frags it looks pretty good.
  • Options
    KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    They've had much worse deals. This one is okay in comparison to most.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Well, Kabam does have to have some income as well as making or achieving an item hard because you don't really need a Tier-2 Alpha Catalyst if you are just starting.
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    First deal was pretty good imo, second one is way too expensive. I think 2500 units for it would have made it much better.
  • Options
    Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    Its Kabam