**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you still using warlock?

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Recently pulled him from 6* nexus cristal, next week I'll start to work on 7.2 exploration, is he worth to rank up. I don't run suicides. Also I have a rank 2 6* guillotine 2099.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I use my 5r5 goofy metal dork tree pretty much every day.

6r2 G2099 not so much. Love having her when I need her, but the need to end on sp3 every time is uncool Kabam.
  • Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    Triple immunity and passive heal block makes him a hard counter to so much stuff. Definitely still meta and a top tier tech rank. Not to mention he doesn't need the awakening or any synergies to make him good. Perhaps he doesn't have the insane-level, CGR-tier big numbers, but the damage is consistent and respectable enough for my liking.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    Yeah, he's amazing. He is good for all kinds of fights, but if the opponent has a consistent regeneration you have the match in the bag since he not only blocks it but actively drains them of power every time they try to heal. He is my go-to counter for champs like Mr. Sinister or roided-up Wolverines. He was an absolute MVP for an annoying Weapon X boss in Act 7.

His whole kit allows him to control the opponent's power in various ways. Aside from the ability listed above, his SP1 drains power and inflicts shock; and his SP3 heals you and power burns the opponent. He also can't be crit'ed by special attacks as long as he has his armor up buff active and has access to two types of DOTs (shocks and bleeds).

In addition to all of this, he has some crazy synergies with Ultron and Gully2099, which allows him to become a beast on nodes like biohazard or anyone else that tries to inflict him with effects he's immune to (and he's immune to a lot). The one with Gully2099 gives him a burst of power when he is immune to an effect, while the one with Ultron gives him a fury under the same conditions. I think both (I know at least the G99 has one) have a cooldown but he still becomes an absolute monster.

So yeah, he's phenomenal. I r3'd my 6* as soon as I could.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes! He's a beast.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    2nd best tech imo. Great utility champ and definitely a r3 option
  • Its_DhutiIts_Dhuti Posts: 6
    edited September 2021
    my first 6 star r3 (unduped) that got me to tb, a great champ overall, utility, damage, immunity, one of the best Solid champ.