**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let’s talk bad champions

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
We all know ‘em. So, how about we compile a big ol’ collection of bad champs and what we feel can be changed about them to improve them in a reasonable and characteristically accurate way

I’ll start with one: Spider-Gwen should have a base evasion chance, and her L1 should have at least some damage to it

Comments

• Options
    Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    Colossus/UC both need a revamp. Very bland boring champs to play with minimal useless damage
  • Options
    Make IP not suck? Take the pillows off LC's hands? Hulkbuster should be pretty awesome considering it was built to withstand a Hulk beating and kick the **** out of him.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Spidergwen is not a bad champion. Having a base evade sucks in that their play-ability goes out the door. I love being able to switch modes with Nightcrawler At least you can control the evade to your choosing.

but SG hits hard awakened. I really like it. she's definately a few steps up from luke cage, ant man, and she hulk.
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Spider-Gwen should have a base evasion chance, and her L1 should have at least some damage to it

Unavoidable damage (like spiked armour node) or would it be contact damage?
  • Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Iron Patriot:
    - First: His sig needs a buff: Remove the armor penalty after Arc Overload and buff up the regen + armor numbers more
    - Second: When you fight a Tech Symbioid, you'll notice that when it uses its SP1 (Same SP1 as IP), it has a power drain. Why does a Tech Symbioid have an ability that IP doesn't even have despite having the EXACT same SP1? My suggestion? Add power drain to IP's SP1.
    - Third: Increase or revamp IP's SP1/2 damage output. Right now, using IP's SP1/2 only aids your opponent since it does jack all damage and feeds them power instead, especially his SP2.
    - Fourth: A different moveset. I mean, WM, IM and IP all share the same basic moveset, isn't it time to spice it up a little?

I believe these will or should increase IP's utility, even by a little bit.

my 50c
  • Options
    Chizzl3Chizzl3 Posts: 11
    edited October 2017
    She Hulk needs a revamp. Her sig ability causes negligible benefit, and her damage output is low, even when doing her featured "heavy attack versus stunned opponents".
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Spider-Gwen should have a base evasion chance, and her L1 should have at least some damage to it

Unavoidable damage (like spiked armour node) or would it be contact damage?

Contact damage, like maybe giving the backflip a kick or something
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    If a champ can deal damage and win then it's a good champion. Some champs may not be as efficient as other champs, but that doesn't make that champion bad.