**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why does cav eq have player buffs?

But not the other difficulties? Could be a dumb question

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    To make it unique and challenging. It’s mainly to get you to use other parts of your roster
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Just to make it more interesting
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Fitnesscw said:

Other difficulties have easy lanes with no nodes. They also only have have one node per path aside from the easy path. Cav has like 4 or 5 nodes per path. Since the health pools are bigger, the helpful nodes make the fights faster. Cav difficulty isn't difficult at all though.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★

Fitnesscw said:

Other difficulties have easy lanes with no nodes. They also only have have one node per path aside from the easy path. Cav has like 4 or 5 nodes per path. Since the health pools are bigger, the helpful nodes make the fights faster. Cav difficulty isn't difficult at all though.
    Aside from some tricky bosses or one or two fights on a path here and there, yea pretty much.
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★

Fitnesscw said:

With a deeper roster it can be easier than UC at times, depending on the nodes. Bosses can be tougher at times but overall it’s easy.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,361 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Nix2222 said:

Fitnesscw said:

With a deeper roster it can be easier than UC at times, depending on the nodes. Bosses can be tougher at times but overall it’s easy.
    Come on, its never easier than UC. UC I don't even read the nodes most times and you can afford to stuff up quite a few times before you're dead.

Edit - And in UC you take whatever champs you feel like.
    I honestly hate the whole Cav difficulty set up in general. Some of these chapters have like 7 nodes to deal with. I hate that each chapter is class based. I like being able to take any questing team in.

I haven't been a fan of it since it came out.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

I honestly hate the whole Cav difficulty set up in general. Some of these chapters have like 7 nodes to deal with. I hate that each chapter is class based. I like being able to take any questing team in.

Without the class based nodes, it will just be uncollected with bigger healthpools and attack rating of defenders.
    Graves_3 said:

Without the class based nodes, it will just be uncollected with bigger healthpools and attack rating of defenders.
    I don't want it like UC either. I want fun and challenging, not boring and repetitive.