**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Two Map 5/6 players looking for No AW alliance

Hello!

Two looking for an alliance that doesn’t do AW when the season ends. Just never liked the game mode and with the current bugs it makes it way more stressful. Please reach out on LINE to dwhalen8554 if you might have some spots open. Me and my buddy are a package deal. Screenshots of our profiles are below.

Comments

• Hi there - we're an AQ focused alliance, we run Map 6 x 5 with mods, just 1 optional BG of AW and will have 2 spots open coming up. We use Discord instead of Line though, please let me know if you might be interested. Thank you
  • Hey we are an AQ focused Alliance currently doing Map 6 with epic mods. We also do two bgs of map 7. Let me know if you are interested. We do one bg in war but it's completely optional and stress free. Hit me up on line getdemgoilz .
  • PosheeshoPosheesho Posts: 45
    Hi,
    We run map 5 & 6 with mods. 1 BG optional AW. Long time group with a couple recent retirees that need replaced. Sounds like you would be a great fit for us.