**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up advice

_matto__matto_ Posts: 58
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Hey guys so as sop has came to an end I’ve ended up with 75 6* sig stones in the overflow, now I’ve got the obvious option of putting them into ghost or I can start to sig up and therefore rank up 6* og Thor. What do yous think? Worth it or am I just wasting sig stones and t5cc at that point

Thanks Matto.
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 515 ★★★
    I really wonder if you're gonna use thor more than ghost in any content. So just put it in ghost and save yourself a t5cc and rank up material. Other option i see is morningstar or mister sinister as they can be usefull ll at some nodes and content. I hardly think anyone else besides these deserves those gems
  • _matto__matto_ Posts: 58
    @raviXsharma thanks man, here’s a pic of the rest of my 6*s just for context.

Wish I had silver surfer stealth spidey or namor awakened. Anyways thanks for the advice that makes sense cause as far as I can tell of Thor can hit hard with little utility and there’s champs with more utility who can hit harder eg CGR. And it’s not like he’s (og thor) got much prestige 😂

Matto.