**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glory Store Upgrade

AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey Kabam and All ... Lately it's getting difficulty to rank up a 6* Champs to r2 or r3 the cost of T5B is pretty High or the shard's received for the amount of Glory spent is not worth... Feels too expensive ... With rank 4 champs coming into the game I would love the reduced the cost of T5B or atleast increase the amount of shards for the same cost... Half of t2A is ok for the value of Glory spent but would love to see further reduction in cost or increase in shard's for TB...
T5CC is also 5% which is random... Now that we heading towards rank 4 champs.. kindly increase the amount of shards for t5cc and make it a Nexus or class selector for the value given...
Our ally gets around 4.7k Glory a week and it's not enough to r3 a 6* champ's in a month where 7 T5B and around 15 T5A are needed... I hope with the next update of Glory store u can fix these things.... Also the cost of T4B is high for TB..... thanks and Cheers...
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,404 ★★★★★
    It's been overpriced for a while now, especially with R3's becoming standard.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Ever since the past glory store update, I’ve pointed out that it’s busted. If you became uncollected yesterday, you could get it for the same price as a player who was Thronebreaker the day it was released. That’s insane.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    Yeah, that's what really rubbed me the wrong way about the compensation. I'm not complaining about it in general but, you know, 6K glory doesn't get you very far as a TB. It's nice but it adds up to, what, maybe half a t5b and a couple of t2a? That's nothing for a TB.

The problem I'm having right now is that it's hard to find resources elsewhere in the game. One thing I really liked with Act 7 was that the rewards on each path were really nice, but with them quickly running out I'm starting to lose out on avenues to farm resources. I'm in a pretty chill alliance but we did well in AQ pre-bugs and I was happy with our weekly glory gains despite us not doing the highest maps, but combine an underwhelming glory store with all of these bugs and no more AQ compensation and I feel like my progression has really ground to a halt in the last month.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    It’s time for another glory store rework
  • I had made a similar post. I have 5-6 t5cc lying around (about 1 of each class) but it takes 7 t5b to r3 1 champ. Even if you buy all of the t5b each week you can get around 1 full t5b from glory store. With Act 7 and Variants all done 100% and majority of rewards from Summer of Pain, Shang chi, etc. being t5cc or 6* nexus etc. and barely 1-3 t5b, I am always lacking t5b. That is pretty much the only constraint by a huge amount in taking champs to r3.
  • SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 348 ★★
    Bumping this because new AQ season is about to start in a few weeks and still no word on making t5b cheaper in the glory store.

Please review the amount of t5cc that can be bought with glory and its cost.

t5b and t5cc in the store are disproportionately expensive
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Hoping they give some information about it soon.. as we can start saving up on Glory depending on the new update to glory Store...
  • RexnSpikeRexnSpike Posts: 63
    Zan0 said:

I have so many 6 stars I need to rank up but I just can't find the t5b to do these rankups. And because 6 stars take so many I simply can't rank 5 stars anymore

Agree. Also, how do you grind out ISO for advancing your 6*s? I’m finding ways to get T5b (it’s slow), gold & shards, but finding enough ISO is what really holding up my progress.
    Wondering how others are doing this in a practical/consistent way.