**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heavy input hardly working

In Cav EQ, where many challenges requires you to complete a heavy attack (ie Mutant one), and the game is hardly picking up the heavy attack input. My champs just stand there or conduct a light attack

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    It’s probably because one of them was moved to Bugs. He may have checked back on forums and thought his thread didn’t get posted or got deleted.

Dr. Zola
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★

Let's just say we are on the opposite ends on the rope
    Random Heavy attacks without the input are way more frequent for me Lol

Yeah thankfully it only happens occasionally but I’ll being doing a medium attack and my champ just holds heavy instead. Really weird and I usually eat a combo because of it. One time I just randomly walked across the screen too, that was fun. Usually it’s just dex, parry, and specials not working for me though
  • Con_RebCon_Reb Posts: 33
    Happening to me a lot in iPhone. It is just annoying to Cav difficulty chap 3.1
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    I thought my phone was broken for sure. I was trying to spam Hulkbuster's heavy but the first input didn't work and get absolutely wrecked by X-23.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Finishing up GwenMaster paths this weekend….dropped heavy input on two consecutive parries. Good times…no need for any relief at all.

Dr. Zola