**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is warlock way better or a lil better than Ultron?

AddictorAddictor Posts: 380 ★★★
Guys I’ve been hunting for 6-star warlock for a century! Tried so many tech class nexus and wasted so many shards on 6* basic crystal all for him! But the hunt is an epic fail, so I wanna rank up another tech champ Ultron instead. I know he is very solid and I’m considering to take him to rank 3. But I wonder how he is compared to warlock. Warlock is def better but how much better? And I appreciate your reasons for that.

Is warlock way better or a lil better than Ultron? 59 votes

Way better
57%
JadedNuclekerrphillgreenrockray2016RahultripathiTawliChampioncriticDenslo500RockypantherxLordSmasherEtjamaCtuchikdynastyhowlBigKidScottySarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69N0_UErcarretRax38altavista 34 votes
Just a lil better
27%
Haji_SaabSaiyanTheManMythLegendcausticJuggerNotH3t3rILLUSION8IronGladiator22ChikelR1s02Soumemiakas1926WooptyfrickendooCam97CmaroOrthoCresolPresly 16 votes
Similar
3%
Dankeacemagnus_xix 2 votes
Ultron is better
11%
NescioLvernon15NomedYeshuaNo_oneukTRONG94RenaxqqThe_HoTU 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Way better
    Ultron has better damage

But warlock has so much better utility
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Way better
    Warlocks heal block utility is unique and counters quite a bit of ****. Ultron has nothing special.
  • Options
    RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Way better
    They compliment each other nicely ... Thnks to their synergy.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Way better

Both are great champs but yeah warlock is better. Anyone saying way better tho have no clue about Ultron

You mean the majority think he’s way better so we are all wrong 😂
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    They're both really good, but equally different. So it depends on the situation.

If both are duped, then I'd give the overall nod to Ultron. Anyone who disagrees sharply has not fully appreciated how significant his buff and sig are. I've been bringing him to war (and other content) much more frequently than Warlock, and he's been killing bosses and handling fights that would be otherwise difficult.

But if both are unduped, then I'd probably give the overall nod to Warlock.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Way better
    I think Warlock is the better champ by far (except damage-wise), but you don't have him. You have Ultron, who is a really good champ after his buff. Rank him up! He'll help you clear content that'll earn you more 6* shards, giving you more chances to pull Warlock. There's no reason not to rank up Ultron in the hope of pulling Warlock eventually. There's a really decent chance that you won't pull him anytime soon. I still don't have a 5 or 6* Proxima, so my Corvus still can't counter evade in Act 6 or 7. I've been hunting her for years.