Mystique and Jean Grey.

Chandel_BatmanChandel_Batman Member Posts: 42
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Why Mystique and Jean Grey from X-Men Mutant Class are still not a Part of MCOC?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 6,197 ★★★★★
    Jean grey is in phoenix form and mystique they need the technology for her mutant power which takes time so be quite sometime till she enters
  • naikavonnaikavon Member Posts: 299 ★★★
    I do believe some folks' heads would explode if more awesome mutants came into the game.

Pop!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,901 ★★★★★

Why Mystique and Jean Grey from X-Men Mutant Class are still not a Part of MCOC?

Kabam John said they don't have the technology to bring mystique to the game with how MCOC is.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,538 ★★★★★

Kabam John said they don't have the technology to bring mystique to the game with how MCOC is.
    This. More specifically, Miike added that they haven't settled on a concept that does her justice. I like to think the possibility isn't off the table completely.
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    Knowing kabam they would make mystique way too op.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Member Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I respect that they're giving Mystique due consideration instead of creating some half-hearted attempt for sales.
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey guys, please use our Character Wishlist Thread for discussions about potential new Champions. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.