**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

40 Mil Ally LF 2 experienced Players for AQ and AW

I am looking for 2 experienced Map 6 players or Map 5 players that are ready for Map 6. The BG I am recruiting for does Map 6 on Day 1 and Day 2 of AQ and on the other 3 days does Map 5. I am needing 2 players that are Mini Boss Killers. I would prefer to find players in the timezone of PST, CST, or EST. If you are from the UK, Asia, Australia I would be more than happy to chat as well but the 2 players I am losing are from PST Hawaii and CST Indiana and the BG runs very smoothly and fairly fast with those timezones.

I also am looking for players with a Prestige of 9k or higher. A roster with at least 10 or more rank 5 Five stars for AW defense. If you have rank 2 or even 3 Six stars all the better.

I strive to bring a good balance between the game and real life for each player. I try my best to understand that work gets busy, family life gets busy and such. As long as you communicate well with your teammates, aren't lazy, don't use the excuses " I was drunk" or " I went to a party and lost track of time" I don't have time for those excuses without good communication. If you communicate with leadership and your BG teammates great! Because then the team can plan accordingly when it comes to AQ and AW. If you will be busy or have a long vacation or be somewhere that has no WiFi or signal be up front with us and let us know. We are more than willing to work with you when given proper communication than communication after the fact, if that makes sense.

As for AW we are Gold 2. We would like to shoot for Gold 1 next season. We do run a Stress Free and Item Free AW. Meaning of we win great, if we lose its ok. There is no blaming one another, there is no finger pointing out any of that. We strive to be a Team. So when we win, we win as a team and when we lose, we lose as a team.

I try not to place any requirements on Alliance events like SA, X-Men use, Guardian use, item use or anything. But there are those of us that appreciate the free Alpha Catalyst, Energy Refills so if you can participate great but if you can't no worries.

I don't press the other Alliance members for quick AQ finishes when it comes to time. Sometimes we finish an AQ with 5 mins left on the timer sometimes with 6 hours left on the timer. So you must be okay with that sort of relaxed atmosphere.

Below will be some pictures of the last 4 AQ week scores.

If you are interested and want to learn more please reach out to me via Line zbot34.

I am looking for the 2 new players to join us once AW season ends and the rewards drop on Tuesday Sept 14th.

Comments

• Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    I have found 1 of the 2 I am searching for. So I have 1 spot open either for my Bg2 group as mentioned above or if you are wanting a bit more of map 6 I could have you join BG1 that does map 6x5
  • Options
    MrChevyMrChevy Posts: 11

• Options
    I am now looking for another player. I am needing to recruit for my BG3 group that does map 5x5. I need someone that is a mini boss killer and is in the either a UK timezone or North America timezone if possible.

Please hit me up on Line at zbot34

Thank you
  • Options
    @MrChevy are you still looking for a alliance? Do you have Line?