**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

:HALLOWEEN CALENDAR: Happy or no?

MasterTroller42MasterTroller42 Posts: 624 ★★
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
The Halloween Calendar is out!!!!!! Do yo like it? thoughts?1280x720.jpeg.6ba35b6504444c7d8790028a3b0cd919

:HALLOWEEN CALENDAR: Happy or no? 234 votes

Yes
18%
DNA3000GroundedWisdomwinterthurFlazinatorRB6942VavasourBigMoDarkestDestroyerErza_ScarletmostlyharmlessnStefffSpity68mum_m2Darkmewtwo666VladTapesAgent_007Cleiton_007ScottryanXillymanJac094 44 votes
No
46%
DL864EbbtideCakedaddyRagamugginGunnerYarah_DahileSnakeEyes69StrategicSlySlyWilljackson16HarcourtmazePry22CodeTerminateJRock808080808BK_AVENGERSteelCurtainMUTMini_GrMillybearSkyThatsausage 109 votes
IDC free stuff
34%
OwGssRotmgmoddyVoluntarisGamerStara99Vdh2008NevvBCaptain_KandiceShrimkinsIronDevilThe_OneBendyFuzzylumpsDJSmitty21MegaSkater67j00mBAstakxNigToxinNico010915 81 votes

Comments

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Yes
    The 500 5* shards are okay but still something!
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 210 ★★
    No
    5 star shards are cool, and T4CC fragments
    But the Day 14 reward should've been a Halloween crystal....3 star shards (95% of us will get 3 star shards), really? lol
    I was actually expecting a rush of 5 star shards by now and towards the end of the year, seeing as how kabam said 5 star heroes will be more 'readily available' with the introduction of 6 star heroes. So far, they're not holding to their word
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    IDC free stuff
    it's just like new "alliance war", a calendar with no real competition/skill.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    its average
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No
    Terrible.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Is it really Halloween calendar , I thought this is just for the sake of bad updates.
  • CitizenBrainCitizenBrain Posts: 16
    No
    I think it wouldn't hurt them to put more than this,I mean throw a 4* crystal in there. They are about to be obsolete soon anyway. Still can't complain about free stuff. That said...the soul boosts are of no use to me considering I was 100% on master 3 days after the content was released.
  • LeDeeLeDee Posts: 35
    Yes
    T4 class shard crystals aren't bad. You get 15 of those crystals and 500 5* shards for a calendar no one was expecting. Why are people complaining?
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    IDC free stuff
    its free stuff so you can't really complain.. but that calendar seems re hashed from last year to me. Anyone remember what was in the spooky crystal last year?
  • No
    The last day should have been a ghost rider(or any similar "spooky" champ) crystal with a guaranteed 3* with rare chances of a 4* or 5*
  • ArpanArpan Posts: 1
    No
    Some energy refill and Grandmaster featured crystal would be nice....
  • IDC free stuff
    I would have been better if they added a champ in the list
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    SirTodd_83 wrote: »
    The last day should have been a ghost rider(or any similar "spooky" champ) crystal with a guaranteed 3* with rare chances of a 4* or 5*

Ummmm it is a spooky crystal but with the added benefit of upto any 5* in the basic pool
  • Yes
    500 shards of 3*,4* and 5* crystals, chunks of t4cc and fingers crossed for day 14, yup
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    IDC free stuff
    Not bad - not great. Didn't expect something tbh
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    IDC free stuff
    It's a really ok calendar for Halloween. It's not something that I'd jump out of my seat and start showering praise on the calendar, and it's not something that is so bad that it might as well not have existed in the first place.

At the end of the day, it is still 500 3*, 4* and 5* shards, as well as 15 T4cc fragment crystals and some greater boosts which are pretty hard to get, and all of which are free as long as you log on every day. So...yea I don't care too much, it's free stuff.
  • F317F317 Posts: 78
    Will be happier if there are T1AC, T4BC or T2AC. LoL.
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    IDC free stuff
    I get free stuff so happy
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Yes
    NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!

I have to login to the game, and this is all I get for doing that??? What a joke. Hardly worth the effort needed to tap one app to get all this FREE stuff

I think we should start a boycott!!
  • Spity68Spity68 Posts: 76
    Yes
    Oui, c'est gratuit
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    No
    I was hoping for a 3/4* green goblin or ghost rider special crystal
  • IDC free stuff
    I’ll have more after the next 14 days then I did before, is it flashy, no, but it’s free
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    No
    Not really. Not that I will turn down free stuff, especially since I will no longer spend on the game, but it's not great. For some it's a treasure trove, for many it's crystals that won't get opened and some shards.

The truly disheartening aspect is that while their public image is really suffering right now, the few opportunities they have to try and extend something to players is yet another failure. A missed opportunity. This calendar could have been loaded with different things, lots of loyalty for sticking with the game, battle chips to help with treasuries or get some crystals, or offer a few whole uncollected arena crystals for those that don't normally get them.

Almost anything would have been better than useless boosts, yay item use next week? But something is better than nothing. It was just yet another missed opportunity for Kabam to say "hey guys, we made some big boo boos, but we are working on it. Let's get you some toys to play with in the meantime"

Instead you get posts and polls like this.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    No
    I can’t stand when people say “why complain about free stuff?”, time is money & most online games give free login rewards that are actually useful, which they should absolutely be because you’re taking time out your day to play their game & being a loyal customer. If adults wth lives with full time jobs & kids to take care of still take time out their day every day for 2 weeks-4 weeks should get rewarded pretty good IMO(same goes with kids in school who go to school full time & other stuff to do) only people who shouldn’t complain about it are bums in their moms basement with nothing else to do. I don’t expect something crazy but something that’s actually useful! I’ve played Marvel Future Fights and they give you a 6* champ of your choosing & a 6* dupe item(kinda similar to an AG on here), WWE Supercard gives you a card of their highest tier on the last day of the month if you login everyday, etc I’m not expecting to get a free 5* every month but something to show us that they actually appreciate their customer base. I’ve invested so much time & money into my account so I’d hate to walk away now but if I knew how Kabam was I would of never started playing this game. It’s really a shame how bad the forums are with complaints, played a good bit of games & never seen a game with so much hate from the clientele
  • IDC free stuff
    I don't really care. The stuff's not that bad. But hey, it's FREE stuff.