**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank all released champs in 2021 (17 in total)

2»

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Hercules
    Shang
    Kitty pryde/Nimrod
    Peni
    Odin
    Mister negative
    Stryfe
    Jabari
    Centurion
    Overseer
    Mangog
    American chavez
    Jubilee
    Spidey 2099
    Purgatory
    Super skrull
    Psycho

Thats how i would rank it but still really early. Still a lot we haven’t seen from purgatory, chavez, overseer, jabari, etc.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

Rookiie said:

Kitty Pryde
    Hercules
    Shang-Chi
    Peni Parker
    Odin
    Stryfe
    Silver Centurion
    Jabari Panther
    The rest ...

Woah woah woah

How is Mr Negative included in "the rest", the absolute disrespect is mind-boggling
    Oh darn it.
    He was in there but as I was reshuffling I removed him then forgot to add him in again.
    I'd put him above Stryfe.
    Thank you @SpideyFunko @BitterSteel
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch felt lonely for being skipped as 2021 released champ.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

Silver Centurion and Jabari Panther are way to low.

Yes. In my list, I would push him two spots up (above Stryfe and Mister Negative), but I haven't seen enough of him (don't even have him) to know for sure. But I definitely think he can contest Odin and Peni for their spots.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

DrZola said:

I got PsychoMan and Purgatory as 6*’s, which should confirm that end of the spectrum.

Dr. Zola

Purgatory turned out to be a big disappointment as an original character
    I’m still holding out for a big buff to turn her around (Psycho too), but it’s probably too much to ask. There are so many champs that need help right now.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    1. Kitty Pride
    2. Hercules
    3. Stryfe/ Shang Chi
    4. Stryfe/ Shang chi
    5. Peni Parker
    6. Mister Negative
    7. Odin

Everyone else I’m unsure of .

Btw the stryfe disrespect is absolutely disgusting. Odin doesn’t come close to him. And he’s definitely more impressive than peni imo.

But I fully acknowledge those who think Shang chi, herc and kitty are better. All 4 are incredible broken champs. 3 of which were created by the legendary broccoli man 😔
  • Options
    LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    I am sad Mangog is so low, I popped 4 featured 6*s and 3 were that ugly fella.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    1) Kitty Pryde
    2) Hercules
    3) Shang-Chi
    4) Peni-Parker

This is my top 4.

The worst champion so far is easily Super-Skrull or Purgatory.
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Addictor said:

Stryfe is better than peni imo.

Better utility.

Bro stryfe is kinda overrated. He needs a lot of ramp up to deal more damage. It’s not practical for some scenarios. Peni is incinerate and poison immune, tanky block and auto block with decent damage. Her power control is also very useful. She is def better in my opinion.
    Also this is false. Stryfe doesn’t need that much ramp at all. 25 charges will do most of the time, and stryfe still has superior utility. Evade counter, unstoppable and unblockable counter, damage back counter, access to shock, full unblockable with synergy, access to concussion, cloak to allow easy openings for certain matchups.

He has one of the best unstoppable and unblockable counters in the game imo.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 652 ★★★
    Everyone is sleeping on the Overseer. He’s definitely not the best champ of the year and didn’t live up the Playable Maestro hype but he’s actually a super solid champ. Good Utility with some great burst damage.
  • Options
    AddictorAddictor Posts: 382 ★★★

Everyone is sleeping on the Overseer. He’s definitely not the best champ of the year and didn’t live up the Playable Maestro hype but he’s actually a super solid champ. Good Utility with some great burst damage.

Yeah a friend of mine has him as 6 star duped. He said overseer was actually very solid. I guess he will be loved when more and more ppl have him just like what ppl did to ihulk.