**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Unresponsive controls ... still

I have been playing for almost 2 years and would say I have an expert skill level. The control issues that were introduced several updates (and months) ago are still present, and quite frankly are becoming very tiresome. There are still ongoing issues with swipes,attacks and blocking registering after and even at the end of a combo. These are very apparent in both AW and AQ modes and nearly non existent in story mode combat. This coupled with the lag/stutter of your opponents results in many, many combos to the face and excessive item use to compensate for a basic gameplay system that is broken. This should absolutely not be the case. It may be great for kabams bottom line, but it is extremely unfair to your player base. This should be a top priority to fix as soon as possible, since I’m sure the last thing Kabam would want to do is alienate their players. Because without us you would not have the jobs you do.

I am using the latest update and latest iOS version on iPhone 7+ this happens in Aq and Aw modes with all champions and opponents.

Comments

• KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Yup. Tons of posts and no comments from kabam.... again. Tons of deals tho smh
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Yep still nothing in my post about it as well. Got "jailed" fighting for an answer or at least some sort of response to this.
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    It happens very randomly, but it still happens on all devices and systems...SW full health suddenly did not register block and dash backwards vs AW boss...and dead. Thank you!
    Please @Kabam Miike... this issue needs a solution!
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Yes , it’s happening very frequently now, champ just stand still to take the hit then everything back to normal like it’s never happened, it often happens more when you have full health of your champs and suddenly ur champ start running while u are blocking, I request to everyone if you guys can record and post this will help us all ....
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I have had a lot of issues with unresponsive evade the last couple of days.
    My champ just stands there and takes a fist to the face.
    But other times it acts just fine. Extremely frustrating.
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    A lot of post about this still not considered as a bug! Nonresponsive,autoheavy ang framedrops
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    And*
  • Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104
    Since it doesn’t seem like the root cause and fix can be addressed in a timely manner, Kabam should switch the fighting mechanic of AQ/AW to story mode mechanic until it can be diagnosed, fixed and tested thouroughly. Especially since it rarely happens in story mode, but happens pretty much every fight, or if you are lucky every other fight in aq/aw modes. @kabammiike can you please bring this suggestion to the team as it would alleviate the issue in a prompt manner and give the dev team ample time to do what needs to be done.
  • Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104
    edited October 2017
    @Kabam Wolf can you please bring these issues to the game team.