**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My top 15 2021 champs (brag post, please skip it if not interested)

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Whenever someone says “I’m not being shady” that legitimately means they are somehow. 🧐

Other then that, it would be nice to get all the new champions. How boring the game would be if I just bought everything.
  • Options
    AddictorAddictor Posts: 380 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Whenever someone says “I’m not being shady” that legitimately means they are somehow. 🧐

Other then that, it would be nice to get all the new champions. How boring the game would be if I just bought everything.

It’s absolutely not shady. It’s just more likely to get some haters.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    While im jealous youve got shang-chi (duped too) and those other champs this is so excessive lol.

I don't even wanna know how much of your time and money you dump into this game. Take a break man! There are alot of better things out there!

Also don't tell people to "Skip" you are asking to attract negative attention my friend.

Congrats on your roster though.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You already have multiple threads about this.
    This will likely be deleted soon
  • Options

Nope this thread is not TOS violated, nothing should be deleted.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

It's a duplicated/spam
  • Options

Addictor said:

It's a duplicated/spam
    I never had this new champ squad thread before, Mr. Ebony
  • Options
    NewKittyNewKitty Posts: 5
    I don’t understand why you thought your roster is strong even without a 6s kitty. I bet your prestige is also garbage otherwise you already showed it many times.
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    That’s cool man. I’m saving shards right now for the next featured crystal. Really want to get myself a herc and hopefully awaken him cyber weekend or something. Same thing for kitty p.

It’s your money / time, no hate here. Hopefully you’re putting them to good use
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    NewKitty said:

I don’t understand why you thought your roster is strong even without a 6s kitty. I bet your prestige is also garbage otherwise you already showed it many times.

I didn’t say my roster is the best. It’s not perfect for sure. I did say I don’t have some of these champs as 6* cuz I don’t have to have them all. But I guess my roster is better than yours. Just stop hating and being mean.
  • Options
    Unitman said:

That’s cool man. I’m saving shards right now for the next featured crystal. Really want to get myself a herc and hopefully awaken him cyber weekend or something. Same thing for kitty p.

Appreciate it man. Can’t avoid being hated here. I expected that. Good luck for the next featured pulls, unfortunately kitty is not gonna be there. But hopefully you’ll get herc!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

Unitman said:

Appreciate it man. Can’t avoid being hated here. I expected that. Good luck for the next featured pulls, unfortunately kitty is not gonna be there. But hopefully you’ll get herc!
    You’re not hated. People get confused by simple things. Like hate, it’s not hate. People get annoyed by the spamming of your account. No need to twist words around just because you don’t understand the difference of them.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Addictor said:

Unitman said:

You’re not hated. People get confused by simple things. Like hate, it’s not hate. People get annoyed by the spamming of your account. No need to twist words around just because you don’t understand the difference of them.
    It’s another kind of hate in my book. Yeah maybe it’s misconception but the comments made me feel like that was hate.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Purgatory, Super Skrull and Psycho Man simply nonexistent lol
  • Options
    Addictor said:

NewKitty said:

I didn’t say my roster is the best. It’s not perfect for sure. I did say I don’t have some of these champs as 6* cuz I don’t have to have them all. But I guess my roster is better than yours. Just stop hating and being mean.
    I believe you misunderstood what a brag post is. You misunderstood the difference between good and normal. You also misunderstand what is better. Do you think your roster deserves my hating and mean?
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Aham

• Options
    edited September 2021
    NewKitty said:

Addictor said:

NewKitty said:

I believe you misunderstood what a brag post is. You misunderstood the difference between good and normal. You also misunderstand what is better. Do you think your roster deserves my hating and mean?
    I don’t see 6* Hercules, Shang chi and Peni here. If you think a 6* Kitty means everything then our dialogue is done. Btw stop commenting here, you’re not welcomed in the slightest.
  • Options
    Gildenlow said:

Aham

Nice
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Gildenlow said:

Aham

Ew taking Odin up past R1
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    I promise no more thread like this will be shown here! Stop leaving unfriendly comments. That’s it.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Gildenlow said:

Aham

Ew taking Odin up past R1
    Odin is pretty solid. Not really a champ I personally enjoy a ton but he's definitely worth ranking for lots of people
  • Options

But if we're doing brag posts disguised as rankings, I guess

I’m sure you spend more than I do.
    I’m not disguised, the title says it’s a brag post.
  • Options
    Oh completely forgot Skrull and Psycho I guess 😂
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    I for one enjoy seeing other people’s rosters. This game has so many unique champs and people have different likes and play styles. No one roster is going to be identical. I really want your 6* America Chavez and Silver centurion lol 😄
  • Options

Tbh sick roster! But I would like you to say that it is completely brag post cuz it’s totally fine. But I’m not gonna do that anymore in here, I absolutely overestimated my reaction to some unfriendly comments.
  • Options
    edited September 2021

I for one enjoy seeing other people’s rosters. This game has so many unique champs and people have different likes and play styles. No one roster is going to be identical. I really want your 6* America Chavez and Silver centurion lol 😄

Thanks you’re a sweet guy. You’ll get them anytime soon
  • Options
    Addictor said:

Tbh sick roster! But I would like you to say that it is completely brag post cuz it’s totally fine. But I’m not gonna do that anymore in here, I absolutely overestimated my reaction to some unfriendly comments.
    If I stopped posting every time I got a negative reaction from this group, I'd have left the forum completely years ago.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

Not a difficult thing to do
  • Options
    Addictor said:

NewKitty said:

Addictor said:

NewKitty said:

I don’t see 6* Hercules, Shang chi and Peni here. If you think a 6* Kitty means everything then our dialogue is done. Btw stop commenting here, you’re not welcomed in the slightest.
    I only showed the champs you do not have. No need to show Shang-chi, Peni etc. I have all the six stars this year. I do not want to make you too embarrassed.
    BTW, I bet you are in a very super low level alliance with very low prestige. I will apology if I am wrong. You can show your account name if you dare.