**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 in 1 post ( Feeling Burnt out and I need Champs advise)

HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I'm not going to lie, I have not being feeling the game recently, I barely do events quest, barely do alliance activities(I have talked with the leaders, and I'll be leaving, they'll be happy to have me back when I decide to come back though), I mostly just login for calendar and oh I'm not doing the summer camp event also.

And it's funny and although there's no direct reason why it should be affecting my gaming experience this much but the absence of side quest and the presence of the objective stuff is a real vibe killer, I didn't complete any of the event quest last month and same with this month. I really hope we get a side quest next month.
That aside I pulled 6* spider ham(last month), 6* Cgr( today), and 5* Apocalypse (this month) recently and these are champions that I've being really looking forward to getting for a while now. I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me their rotation, places they can be used and all that stuff. On a good day I would have watched a YT video and read their spotlight and do tons of testing to understand them well but the game is not motivating me at the moment.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments