**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CMM or Venom the duck?

Yellow_CoderYellow_Coder Posts: 57
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I wanna know if I should upgrade my venom the duck or my Cap Marvel (MOVIE). Both are 5* r1. I think CMM is better than Venom the duck but the thing is I have her in my main account as a 4* and have played with her a lot while venom the duck is a totally new character for me and so will be more fun. This account is just lvl 39 and I don’t have any immediate requirement of a cosmic god. But I don’t know which one will be better in the long run. I’m at 5.1.4 currently. What do you guys suggest?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Cmm
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    CMM is the obvious choice...

...but if you want to do something different with your alt account, then go VtD. Otherwise, you’re going to get the same gameplay experience from both, and what is the sense of that.

I have an alt at lvl 43, and I am actively ranking/leveling champs that I don’t have at high rank on my main. Still using good ones like OML, Sentinel, and Kingpin, but those aren’t champs I have as 5* on my main, so it’s a different game. Once I get the right champs, I’m going to run suicides on my alt but not on my main.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Cmm
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    VtD. You seem to like him and he is underrated imho.
  • Options
    I think I’ll check VtD out for a while in arenas and all coz I have played with cmm in my main acc a LOT but as a 4* and don’t have her as a 5* yet.