**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncanny Cavalier crystals are bugged. [Merged]

123457»

Comments

• Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited September 2021

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for your patience as we looked into this.

Unfortunately, looking at all solutions, we could not find one that we'd be able to do automatically for all players affected, but our Support team is prepared to help those affected.

If you opened Uncanny Crystals before 10:40 AM PT on Sept 15th and did not receive the same amount of crystals as you opened, please reach out to our Support Team via the in-game Support portal. You can get there by tapping the grey gear Icon in the top left corner of the Home Screen, then on the Support Button.

Due to the nature of these requests, and the volume we're expecting, it may take several days for our Support Team to process your request. You probably will not hear any updates from us until early/mid next week, but please be patient with us and we will work as quickly as we can to get through all of our cases.

Please note that if you purchased the crystals before 10 AM PT on Sept 15th but opened them after that, your crystals would be have been corrected and that might be why you did not receive any crystals.

Support button ask us when did we create our account, what was our first buy etc…
    Seriously, who will keep track of those informations ?

So how do we do ?
    I bought those offers and got 12 or 15 crystals (don’t remember) but got no compensation !

I didn’t track at what time i bought them and at what time i opened them.

And i can’t contact the support because of dumb questions when o click the support button in the game !

You did have another url where we could contact them without having to answer those questions. Can you give it to us please ?

Edit : i did find a way by choosing a subject other than account or purchase.
  • Options
    HowieN88HowieN88 Posts: 20
    Just compensate EVERYONE who bought these crystals. This will make everything RIGHT. Everyone on in my alliance got ZERO compensation. Really bad job Kabam.
  • Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    I keep on getting warned by saying the truth?
    I played this game for years, i remember the time they rolled back the game a whole day because of 1 awakening gem claiming the importance of the balance in the game. One player claims in here getting the 21 crystals he bought compensated, so he got a total of 42 crystals!
    I bought 1 odin with 10 crystals as advertised. I got them at 10:44 am did i get what was intended? Yes i did... But the people who bought them before 10:40 get more crystals for the same ammount of money i paid? Did the bundle have a different name? It was the same exact bundle. Players claim getting 4* 5* 6* champs. For the economy of the game that translates to a lot of ISO, gold, and crystals shards, and sig stones. Are this resources going to be taken away as a correction for the faulty crystals?
  • Options
    LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 119 ★★

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for your patience as we looked into this.

Unfortunately, looking at all solutions, we could not find one that we'd be able to do automatically for all players affected, but our Support team is prepared to help those affected.

If you opened Uncanny Crystals before 10:40 AM PT on Sept 15th and did not receive the same amount of crystals as you opened, please reach out to our Support Team via the in-game Support portal. You can get there by tapping the grey gear Icon in the top left corner of the Home Screen, then on the Support Button.

Due to the nature of these requests, and the volume we're expecting, it may take several days for our Support Team to process your request. You probably will not hear any updates from us until early/mid next week, but please be patient with us and we will work as quickly as we can to get through all of our cases.

Please note that if you purchased the crystals before 10 AM PT on Sept 15th but opened them after that, your crystals would be have been corrected and that might be why you did not receive any crystals.

Having players reach out to support for the this is begging for trouble. It’s very difficult to speak with someone and then they usually find against you with no proof provided. Kabam you should probably just give out the compensation to all who purchased. I bought 10 and didn’t receive any compensation. I have no idea what time I purchased.

• Options
    CJLCJL Posts: 29
    TBH I purchased all of these unit bundles and opened them shortly after. I checked my purchase history but as many of you have mentioned there are no time stamps. Being it was many days ago, I cannot recall what happened or the time they were opened. The mere time burden for anyone to research if they did or did not receive the correct crystals is really not worth the headache or stress involved for some digital content that has already been purchased. I think the most reasonable thing to do is to ship all customers who purchased these bundles full replacement crystals for compensation and the best customer experience. At this point if not for the grief, anxiety and crystal stress disorder these frequent mishaps are impacting the customer experience. Kabam will be impacted by no financial losses by re-issuing everyone the correct crystal, conversely if you lose customers or many request refunds for the mistake , is it really worth all the fuss and manpower/labor spent by Kabam representatives tor try to correct each case individually and still risk getting it wrong for the customer? I don't get the logic
  • Options
    WebWeb Posts: 2
    I was one of the ones that bought all the deals and should have received 21 crystals back (bought and opened within 5 mins of the deal). When the “compensation” finally came, I received 9 crystals.

Due to this taking a week and a half and all the other issues, I had enough and requested a refund for all five deals. In doing so, I accidentally selected the two daily crystals I had bought that day as well.

Apple declined all my refund requests except the two daily ones (do not understand the reasoning). Now Kabam has put negative credits on my account (5998) and it costs $50 to get 5000 credits back.

So for trying to get a refund for their mistake that has been poorly handled, I ended up getting $10 refunded and now need to pay $60 (or 100, not sure what happens after the first 5000) to unlock my account.

I have dealt with a broken game since July and have continued to support financially. I am done now, I refuse to pay the money to unlock my account for their mistake.
  • Options
    WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    I ended up buying all the offers over the course of the day they were released. I bought the $100 and $10 offers as soon as they were released and purchased the rest of the offers later that day. I didn't receive any compensation and although I have proof of purchase through receipts, those receipts don't have the time of purchase. I have sent in a ticket but I'm sure I will get some automated response saying they can't help me.
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    You're damn right they're bugged. I've opened loads and have only gotten 3*. 😣
  • Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236

Can you believe the size of the BALLS on these guys for not only screwing paying players but then having the audacity to advertise/offer these SAME champs as of today in ‘special’ crystals. An already dismal impression of Kabam just sank lower. Unbelievable middle finger to all of us who have been frauded by Kabam.

Meanwhile we are stuck in the horrible customer support limbo receiving constant automated responses.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    so do we still need to send mail if you purchased the crystals before the time line set, and still didnt get any of the compensation(referring to the wrong amount one)? cause i didnt even get those yet... why do deals that are made to be purchased always bugged in some sort of way... youd think youd want them 100% bug proof to avoid losing spenders on the game... :|
  • Options
    jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★
    No news at all
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Could we have some news concerning this issue ?
  • Options
    WebWeb Posts: 2
    Looks like they are removing posts now. All but one of my posts from this thread have been deleted.

I did not receive an explanation or any notice as to why.