iOS 14.8 Update - Parry and inputs even worse

JestuhJestuh Member Posts: 274 ★★★
I updated to iOS 14.8 on my iPhone 11 yesterday and the parry issues, dex, timing, and all input issues are worse than they’ve ever been.

It’s borderline unplayable.

Please don’t make that post referring me to “how to troubleshoot” this issue. I’ve gone through that numerous times and nothing changes.

Just fix the game.

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★
    Always held back before update software one you’re device that’s what I’m learning
  • JestuhJestuh Member Posts: 274 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Always held back before update software one you’re device that’s what I’m learning

Normally I’d agree with you but I’m not going to risk my iphone getting hijacked so this game will play less badly.
    Jestuh said:

Gamer said:

Normally I’d agree with you but I’m not going to risk my iphone getting hijacked so this game will play less badly.
    I’m meant ios 15 is like 1 mouth away probably less sine ip13 is here soon so I’m still at ios 14:5.1 because update one every month is killing me

• JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Member Posts: 135
    Gamer said:

I’m meant ios 15 is like 1 mouth away probably less sine ip13 is here soon so I’m still at ios 14:5.1 because update one every month is killing me

It's true, but the problem is not ios' update but kabam bugs...
    JJJmJJJ said:

Gamer said:

It's true, but the problem is not ios' update but kabam bugs...

That’s the the problem I’m really don’t hav those problems at all I’m not trying to defend kabam here because how much knew the problem with parry and all that’s is there because how a old phone one that’s one I’m notice them way more my point is just that’s even though apple advice u to update ASAP isn’t always the best best realistic speaking the new one wil in away be bad to like kabam bug happen regardless apple the pass year just keep coming with updates almost every week offer mouth show me the update wasn’t good enough again I’m don’t try to defend anyone since mcoc is in a bad state