**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Medium/Dash Attack Interrupted

I'm not one to rant and I rarely complain, much less go in the forums to do so, in fact, I visited the forums only three times, I think, in the last three years. But this latest bug, if that's what it is, is a big slap in the face. Doing a medium attack from a distance or the same as dashing forward and getting interrupted by a light attack from an opponent who didn't even dodge back or parry? This happened multiple times in multiple occasions, in AQ, in AW, and in quests. Please... please.... let's fix this. This simply cannot go on like this.

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    MadAxe wrote: »
    I'm not one to rant and I rarely complain, much less go in the forums to do so, in fact, I visited the forums only three times, I think, in the last three years. But this latest bug, if that's what it is, is a big slap in the face. Doing a medium attack from a distance or the same as dashing forward and getting interrupted by a light attack from an opponent who didn't even dodge back or parry? This happened multiple times in multiple occasions, in AQ, in AW, and in quests. Please... please.... let's fix this. This simply cannot go on like this.

Don't think it's a bug, it's just kabam making the AI better an giving them the ability to intercept us. You need to be more careful an adept your gameplay, it's sucks but it's what I've done as was having the same happen to me
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    I've had this happen to and made some forum posts about it asking of it was a bug or not, never got a full answer from Kabam.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    We've been asking for better transparency around AI changes and they still won't share when something changes.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    This would seem like an intended game mechanic, similar to a lot of other games. What you lose in damage from a lighter attacks you gain in speed, meaning that you can get a faster attack in before a heavier/slower one.

Light trumps medium trumps heavy in simplistic terms. It goes without saying that timing is key.