**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Apoc sp3 doing 0 damage.

So I am in 3.1 in the event quest and was trying to kill the opponents with an sp3 to get these objectives finished. However both the falcon and King groot fight I tried this when they were in 5% health and bith times did 0 damage. I did try with other characters and their sp3 did damage, so not sure if this is a bug or what.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Show more info bro, show nodes and everything. How you expect us to help you if you don't provide enough information. I'm not going into the game just to check the nodes for myself, and I can't cause my champs are locked in another quest already
  • Options
    MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    @Championcritic it is just them nodes plus the, knock them down you get an unblockable buff, and hitting the oppent when unblockable gives you a fury.

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,136 ★★★★
    It's not just apoc, it's likely any sp3 in the quest. Just tried apoc and wolverine sp3 and both did zero.