**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 4* Mutant to rank 5 or 5* Mutant to rank 3?

GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I have already a duped 4* Wolverine at rank 5. Part of me wants to go with X-23 since I use her a lot also at rank 4. But having a duped 5* is rare. Red magneto's refraction ability is actually stronger on the 4* version than it is on the 5* version which has me questioning whether I should upgrade the 4* over the 5*. The 4* with sig 52 prevents him from losing more than 17.87% health from a single source. The 5* at sig 39 prevents him from losing 28.66% from a single source. Psylocke just got duped so haven't had much experience using her yet.

Which 4* Mutant to rank 5 or 5* Mutant to rank 3? 18 votes

4* Red Magneto (sig 52)
0%
5* Red Magneto (sig 39)
11%
JJ4302U_TR3ID 2 votes
4* Wolverine X-23 (sig 13)
88%
MattyloSpity68Nemesiovg2782Afridzuffy_LivingDeadGirlDhruvgmihDmack976637D_Ace_71ShaheerFIazvinniegainzSgtAnime1Hammerbro_64AgentEdward 16 votes
4* Psylocke (sig 20)
0%

Comments

• Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    Magneto makes for a decent defender. However with the state that the contest is in, I believe that your ISO and rank up materials would be best utilized with an attacker. Psylocke is good for power control, but X-23's regen and bleed is far more useful.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Slice and dice! :)
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    If you don't have wolverine