**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation Still Available?

Bored of playing on my main and wanting to start a new account. Does anyone know if the compensation package is still available and if so what the rewards are for each title? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    You have to complete at least act 1 or 2 to get it so I don’t think new accounts get it because they haven’t done any content. No harm in making a new one and seeing if you get it after some content. I think you’d get a 4* nexus or something if you got it
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Yeah I believe I have to finish Act 1 to get it but haven’t done that yet. I just saw some guy saying in chat that they got the 5* nexus from compensation at just level 15. I’ll take the free 4* nexus but would love a 5* nexus on a new account
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    You have to finish Act 4 in order to get the 5* nexus. I'd recently started an alt and I'm pretty sure there's no way a level 15 did Act 4.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I believe BG’s new account only got compensation on day 6 when he got uncollected
  • Options

I believe BG’s new account only got compensation on day 6 when he got uncollected

I watched his video but I think he became uncollected and then the compensation came that day or the next day.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I watched his video but I think he became uncollected and then the compensation came that day or the next day.
    Ah that makes more sense
  • Options
    edited September 2021

Kabam need to fix this issue where new accounts are getting compensation because they didn't go thru all the **** actual players that had to put up with these issues. This needs to be fixed

Sure but why not take advantage of it while you can 🤷🏽‍♂️

Edit: However, new accounts are also playing the game and they will encounter these bugs and issues until they are fixed so they should still receive compensation.
  • Options
    PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    If its new accounts getting compensation I don't see what the big deal is? its not like they will be a direct threat to your alliance anytime soon? Nice bonus for them ?
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I don't think if you create a new account now and complete certain story quests or progression will net you the compensation.
    For all we know the rollout of compensation is only on a limited time and I think we are already passed that.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    The answer is No.
    End of discussion.
  • Options

Your agreement is pathetic why should they receive compensation for bugs they have not had to put up with for the past 3 to 4 months so no they should not receive compensation for that sure they should receive compensation for issues they will encounter but not past compensation that's just stupid

Chill. It’s not like they’re giving 5 star nexus to newer accounts. Just a little head start.
    I know man. Plus BG did it on his new account challenge so it’s not like it’s a crime that I’m doing it
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

Your agreement is pathetic why should they receive compensation for bugs they have not had to put up with for the past 3 to 4 months so no they should not receive compensation for that sure they should receive compensation for issues they will encounter but not past compensation that's just stupid

Take it essay I’m fx didn’t had any problem so I’m shouldn’t had compensation either see hav that’s sound pathetic right and again new playing still playing the game to there’s might not ben playing as long as your but there’s still play so you’re argument is so vague hav to said this yes new account made after the compensation is out shuld not be a thing that’s I’m agree one