Options

FINALLY JOINING THE CAV CLUB!!!!!!

PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 370 ★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
Hey just got cav and wanted to share some thoughts on my journey.
Members in my team were:
R4 5*:
Doom
Claire
Warlock
Hyperion
All of which are unduped
And my first 6* Gulk, who proved useful in many situations despite the underwhelming damage output.
Everyone in my team did an amazing job, Claire being my main path clearer for a few quests, alternating alongside Doom, running MD was heavenly.
Hyperion coming through with the damage output, even though I thought he wouldn't be as useful due to him being unawakened, but boy did he prove me wrong... Taking down those bosses and spamming specials back to back clearing paths like they were nothing.
Gulk for the fun and interactive nodes like no retreat, and the Ultron boss in 6.1.2.
And finally the MvP:
WARLOCK
The immunities, power control, heal block the while package, the only reason this cav push was even possible. Taking down the Sabertooth, and Crossbones bosses like they were a joke. Would have been an easy solo both times if it weren't for my little errors.
Hardest boss for me: Ultron in 6.1.2
That about sums my post here and finally happy to be a part of the Cav bunch.....!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Congrats man!!
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Congrats 🍑
    Good luck with 6.2.5 and 6.2.6
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    Congrats! 🥳🎉🎉
  • Options

Congrats 🍑
    Good luck with 6.2.5 and 6.2.6

😂Thanks
  • Options

Congrats! 🥳🎉🎉

Thanks🎉Yeee
  • Options
    demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    good job, even i am about to become cav. i am building my roster so that i can reduce the number of revives and units used. since u mentioned claire i kinda feel bad for ranking up my dragon man instead of her. i am just waiting to pull proxima as a 5 star since i could really use the true strike in 6.1.2.
    guys do you think i should take by vision arkus to rank4? (he is at rank1 lol) ?
  • Options
    edited September 2021

good job, even i am about to become cav. i am building my roster so that i can reduce the number of revives and units used. since u mentioned claire i kinda feel bad for ranking up my dragon man instead of her. i am just waiting to pull proxima as a 5 star since i could really use the true strike in 6.1.2.
    guys do you think i should take by vision arkus to rank4? (he is at rank1 lol) ?

Yeah it just happens to be that my roster was really lucky to be well suited to each quest as I just had the correct counters needed to get through them.
    I'm not too used to the playstyle and capabilities of dragon man, but i do know that Claire would have been a better option just due to the immunities and utility like regen, power steal and buff control, she has in terms of usefulness in the quests I did. But then again I have heard dragon man is really good too so it shouldn't be too bad.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Congrats man!
  • Options

Congrats man!

Thank you