**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Better Venom to Rankup?

IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Better Venom to Rankup? 43 votes

Venom
81%
BendySpeedbumpUnsilentAckbar67KerneasAdvthe2425ladiesmanljdr77RockyshockyOvazriEtjamadangarang122Sarvanga1_TrenzaloreN0_UFiiNCHErcarretBawa69walkerdogRenaxqq 35 votes
Venompool
18%
JadedJuggerNotCr7ms7rs7Qfury0casual0PuttPuttCmaroGrassKnuckles 8 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Venom
    Venom all day any day and twice on Sundays.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Venom
    No discussion imo
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Venompool
    Venompool has more to offer with synergies, more damage potential, easier ramp up. Plenty to discuss. They are pretty equal but I do enjoy the incinerate immune synergy for venompool.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Both ^_^ I have both as 5* R5 and i can tell you for sure that they aren't the same and can't be switched, unless you are doing some vanilla fights ^_^
    Little examples: their SP1 seems the same, but venom Nullify while venompool Remove opponent's buffs, so venompool is better against civil warrior; venom can bleed on basic hits, so he's better for nodes that punish you for knocking the opponent down; Venom's Klintar buff is obtainable from the start, but Venompool can get a permament one that doesn't get deactivated by fire and can work around Buffet. You can't choose, they are both really good champions ^_^
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Venom is more consistent whereas Venompool probably outshines him in longer fights, damage-wise. Venompool also has him beat in terms of utility if you take all of his synergies into account, while Venom doesn't need any synergies to reach (more or less) his max potential.

I prefer Venom because I don't like the longer content that I think Venompool would beat him in, but I think it really boils down to your preference and playstyle. One huge plus in my book for Venompool is that none of those really good synergies are with trash champions. There's always at least one top-tier champ that you'd happily bring along and get a lot of use out of anyway. I hate to bring champs who don't offer anything to the table themselves.