**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Make the abilities for the champ you want most added to the game!

R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
Ik knull finna be like in this thread a lot.
For me its shatterstar. Burst damage on mediums and heavy bc of shock waves. Sp2 deals a lot of damage. 0.3 sec timer between mediums. Each medium places a shaken debuff on the opponent which last for 12 seconds. Detonation causes burst damage and puts on energy vulnerability for 9 seconds. Burst can be preponed by heavy. All shaken debuffs are refreshed on use of specials. Sp1 put an indefinite armor break and disorient. This adds additional burst damage when shaken debuffs are detonated by heavy, not passively. Shatterstar opens a portal to mojoverse and kicks the opponent in where mojo tortures him. Sp3 places a tortured mind debuff for 13 seconds which makes stunts 1 second(s) longer and boosts energy and shock damage by 75%. Sp2 is the main source of damage. Double strike from swords detonates all passive shakes and during the duration of the sp2 burst damage is increased by 75%. When hit 25% chance to gain a longshots might debuff reducing all bleed and poison damage by 20%. Max stacks: 5. When stunned 100% chance to gain LS might debuff every second. Max stacks 7.
First champ whose abilities I've ever designed. Supposed to be a hard hitting mystic. Now design urs;)

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    not necessarily most wanted but I made a few concepts
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/12aVcKGyEOeGCwdQdWMjtZSYK0Cv3iDnraTTaiX6il68/edit
  • ET_ibelieveET_ibelieve Posts: 64
    8-Ball.
    For when I do a line,..in aw. Gives you more energy. kinda OP.

synergy with King Pin. Allows you to get a bag off, every bag 8 ball gives you gold while questing the reason you want to get the bag off is bc it gives you about 120-300 additional gold
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Sandman: a debuff that increases the chances of the opponents basic attacks to miss, slow, vulnerability/fragiles, resistance to incinerates, regeneration that procs once per fight when he would get ko’d and purify all debuffs to about like 25-40% of his health, but transforms into this sand state like emma frost does her diamond form, and becomes vulnerable to more damage, but gains like 25-50% more of his personal attack. Maybe some ruptures too.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Ex Nihilo

I would like to see sth like a shapeshifter, who switches through 3-4 phases and playstyles. Tanky phase, Regen phase, Base attack phase, DoT phase.