**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Solo objectives question

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So if I only complete the cav solo objective will I still be able to do all the difficulties in October or will I only be able to do the cav quest? Also how many weeks of challenges are out rn? I am in the middle of kill 100 6*s with a special which honestly is not bad I get a lot of ghost practice on 6.2.3 antman for only 3 energy at a time
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure you'll unlock all difficulties. Three weeks are out, the last of which is doing fights in 6.2 and beyond.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Another week of objectives is out rn. You are on week two, and week four starts on Wednesday.

If you complete all the objectives in any one difficulty, you unlock all the difficulties in the October event.
    Miike said so himself:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1923658/#Comment_1923658
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

I'm pretty sure you'll unlock all difficulties. Three weeks are out, the last of which is doing fights in 6.2 and beyond.

I’m on 6.2.6 does that mean I can’t complete this challenge and have to do uncollected challenge?
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

Another week of objectives is out rn. You are on week two, and week four starts on Wednesday.

If you complete all the objectives in any one difficulty, you unlock all the difficulties in the October event.
    Miike said so himself:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1923658/#Comment_1923658

Thanks sorry it’s hard to sort through long discussions
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Llessur said:

Miike said so himself:

Thanks sorry it’s hard to sort through long discussions
    Np, that's why I keeping using the link.
    You have to do a quest in Act 6.2, so you're good.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    Llessur said:

Malreck04 said:

I’m on 6.2.6 does that mean I can’t complete this challenge and have to do uncollected challenge?
    You're fine. Especially since the favoured chapter for doing this set of objectives is generally 6.2.3, which has Icarus as a global. You don't have to complete a path, you can rinse and repeat 3 energy to the first node either left or right. Fights should take less than 30 hits with an r5. Probably only 20 hits with Doom versus CMM to the left. Alternatively, an awakened Angela can cheese a whole path. She can rapidly get degen immune even at low sig.

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Llessur said:

Malreck04 said:

That was bad wording on my part, you have to do fights in 6.2 OR beyond, so you're fine.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Llessur said:

Malreck04 said:

You can complete week 3 of the cav one. You just need to run something in act 6.2. I suggest doing the CMM fight in the icarus quest, which is 6.2.3, with ghost. It’ll be quickly and relatively energy cheap.