**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I Take This Mutant to R3?

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey what's up y'all, I have a question for you guys.

Should I take Professor X to r3 (once I get 100 t5cc frags)? I already have Doom and Apoc at r3. Please explain if you wish to!

Should I Take This Mutant to R3? 35 votes

Yes
97%
SpeedbumpAjisdopeThatGuyYouSaw235UnsilentWarlord5386ReferenceAckbar67AdvScopeotoe987RockyshockyJhonST33ThatOneMasterGamerTitan41RockypantherxEtjamadangarang122Sarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69Rax38DawsMan 34 votes
No
2%
Xguard77 1 vote

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Prof x is op. I don’t know why you wouldn't want to take him up.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Prof x is op. I don’t know why you wouldn't want to take him up.

The only reason I might not take him up is b/c I already have him at 5r4, and my mutant roster is stacked. So just was wondering whether it was a good choice to rank up or not
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    What are you using him for?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Yes
    Never regretted it. Big health pool, increased combat power rate, a 6r3 does a hell of a lot more than 5r4

Edit: I have apoc and colossus both at r2 boutta be r3, got arcangel at r3 and prof x. Don't regret it at all. Good mutants go up even with a stacked roster.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Yes
    DawsMan said:

Never regretted it. Big health pool, increased combat power rate, a 6r3 does a hell of a lot more than 5r4

Edit: I have apoc and colossus both at r2 boutta be r3, got arcangel at r3 and prof x. Don't regret it at all. Good mutants go up even with a stacked roster.

He is not a big health pool but he is a big block profency.
    I got him as 5* version and he is great, damage plus utility, easy access to counter miss and evade, non contact basic and specials attacks (only first medium and first hit on sp2).
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Sure