**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does this happen to anyone else

R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
Whenever I'm watching a marvel movie I always go like oh hes good. Oh that's bgt. Oh that's groot. For eg I was like watching days of future past again after bishop buff and kitty pryde added. I realised kitty pryde is also there. The girl who sends them back in time. I was like oh ok now 3 bgts in a movie. Does this happen to anyone else lol? Mcoc literally gives me everything for marvel. I didn't even know who kitty pryde was and then I identified her in a movie. Just shows how much I love and play this game

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Idk about that, but what I do have is sometimes I grind arena while watching Netflix and I recently rewatched daredevil season 2. During the first episode Daredevil and punisher have a fight on a rooftop and I looked down at my arena and I had DDHK vs Punisher.

Other similar situations like using Luke Cage while watching Luke Cage, Cap while watching avengers etc
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Idk about that, but what I do have is sometimes I grind arena while watching Netflix and I recently rewatched daredevil season 2. During the first episode Daredevil and punisher have a fight on a rooftop and I looked down at my arena and I had DDHK vs Punisher.

Other similar situations like using Luke Cage while watching Luke Cage, Cap while watching avengers etc

I wish Punisher was more like Bernthals Punisher. God that series was so good!
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    BGT? Who's BGT?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I wish Punisher was more like Bernthals Punisher. God that series was so good!
    Let’s hope for a punisher buff (even though I’m still yet to get a 5*, and let’s be honest he’s probably further down the list than ghost)