**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Brand new mutant tier list (personal)

2»

Comments

• AddictorAddictor Posts: 379 ★★★

1. Red Mags
    2. Archangel
    3. Stryfe
    4. Pr. X
    5. Sunspot
    6. Domino
    7. Apocalypse
    8. Omega Red
    9. Kitty Pryde
    10. Namor
    All ranked without Horseman Synergy

Bro you can’t rank kitty so low bc you don’t have her. And ranking omega red this low is not legit! Don’t sleep on him.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Addictor said:

Polygon said:

Addictor said:

In this day on age, Omega red has become a little overrated

Trust me omega is not overrated in the slightest if you run suicides and sig him 200. So much damage, utility as well as sustainability
    You forgot to mention ST synergy as well. Without him, the spores fall off too quick. Most end gamers that still run omega will tell you they bring sabre
    Sure omega is my go to champ for war. And I bring saber every single time
    Thats the problem. You have to waste a slot on the team for someone as bad as Sabre. At least with apocalypse, cable gets nice damage. ST literally does nothing.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    No red Cyclops?

I feel bans coming
  • Polygon said:

Addictor said:

Polygon said:

Addictor said:

In this day on age, Omega red has become a little overrated

Trust me omega is not overrated in the slightest if you run suicides and sig him 200. So much damage, utility as well as sustainability
    You forgot to mention ST synergy as well. Without him, the spores fall off too quick. Most end gamers that still run omega will tell you they bring sabre
    Sure omega is my go to champ for war. And I bring saber every single time
    Thats the problem. You have to waste a slot on the team for someone as bad as Sabre. At least with apocalypse, cable gets nice damage. ST literally does nothing.
    Dude sabretooth can be poor man's stryfe , I use him in aq regularly along with sasquatch, who is another underrated character