**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mojo is good for.....?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys.
I’ve been asked to rank 3 Mojo for defense. No problems, of course I will do it.
But since it’s gonna take a lot of items I would like to do the best of it and see if I could also have use for him in other ways.
Don’t know much about him. What are his potential and how do you play him?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Lowdown -- you want to get to 5 million subscribers by completing prompts, and then spam sp2s to deal big degen damage.

Each fight you start with one more persistent charge (1 charge for every million subs), so after four fights you start with five. Then you just spam sp2s.

There's more to it, but that's as brief as I could think to put it. Suggest finding a YT gameplay guide.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Pretty much everything tbh.
    I have mine at 6r3 and he's so good for so much content. His degen is passive and that makes it so, so, so valuable since almost no one is immune to it or resistant to it. He also has good regen.
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 243 ★★
    His passive degen stacks make an excellent counter for some of the more annoying, buff heavy champs. I bring mine to as many Venom and King Groot fights as I can
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 520 ★★★
    Does he need a dupe?
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Awakened.

Does he need a dupe?

Yes.
  • Options
    His heavy attack is non contact attack, this counter physical torns, electro, KM, etc.
  • Options
    SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    He is really good at countering Arc Overload, as well as a ton of tech champs!
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    There is a thread here somewhere where the OP wrecks all sorts of stuff using mojo. If someone doesnt beat me to it I'll find a link.

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,684 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1730683#Comment_1730683

There you go, even if you are no good it certainly showcases his uses other than "defense bro"
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Good for buff heavy champs and defence
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1730683#Comment_1730683

There you go, even if you are no good it certainly showcases his uses other than "defense bro"

Thx
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/znrDNPQvHng
    As you can see in the video, mojo is able to make any figth without contact attack, for me this the his major utility. Easy access to the Dot, since he has a great power gain you'll be able to launch several special. Srugg off bufs also hater buffs, he made a lot of damage to champions with the th expiring buffs but his damage don't relly on this. He has great regeneration, in the video he regen mor due to a node on that variant.
  • Options
    Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Mojo is one the best aw bosses
    Also useful in attack , but there are better options