**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What was your favorite month of side content since it's unlikely to be this month?

2»

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    MTI wasn't a good or great QUEST. It had Good and Great rewards. But it wasn't an engaging quest.

My lil Symbiote was a great quest.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool Goes to the Movies and the one from 2019 with the 2* rare champ crystals.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Sundance_2099 Do you mean the Jan 2019 Road to Greatness ARENA. I put a post up back then as well "HAT TRICK FOR MCOC!" Road to Greatness ARENA... love it. Time spent vs. rewards is excellent and it's really fun playing 1 and 2 Star Champs again. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/115676/hat-trick-for-mcoc#latest
  • mrdnl3mrdnl3 Posts: 2
    edited September 2021
    Gwenpool goes to the movies
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I’d love to see this question asked again, but separated from the rewards. (I know that’s kinda impossible but still)

Was anything actually good or fun about MTI or GP goes to the movies besides the effort/reward ratio? My Little Symbiote introduced some awesome boosts and fun gameplay with a temporary character, so that’s my pick. If the rewards matter, you got a featured 5-star from a really good crystal when that sort of thing mattered.

• Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Which side event was worse between this month or jubilee's arcade?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Magonus said:

@Sundance_2099 Do you mean the Jan 2019 Road to Greatness ARENA. I put a post up back then as well "HAT TRICK FOR MCOC!" Road to Greatness ARENA... love it. Time spent vs. rewards is excellent and it's really fun playing 1 and 2 Star Champs again. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/115676/hat-trick-for-mcoc#latest

no, it was a quest, not an arena and you needed certain characters to get through gates and they put the 2* version in 1v1 crystals. I liked the quest, but man it was annoying AF to have to do ludicrous numbers of 1v1 fights until I got Venom the bleeping Duck.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Everyones saying MTI but the one rhat gave carb cores was even better
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    edited September 2021
    Mutant treasure island kick started my account in a massive way with the rewards.

Also whatever event had the epoch shards gave me 5* Guardian, Prof X and Hit Monkey. That was just from GMs at the time too!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The best was My Little Symbiote. After that I like the labs (excluding the last one where you had to complete multiple paths and it became grindy.)
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Shang chi one
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I don't recall the name for side quest. The quest had the Sasquatch ambush. The paths were interesting. The difficulity per fight was about right and the reward per path were excellent.