Parry and dexterity bugs compensation

At this point the game is near unplayable for me, parry never works and dex always fails as well. And the compensation anymore is just garbage. Kabam doesn’t even give us glory anymore I’m about ready to quit the game honestly. The six star shards and 5* nexus were nice but I’m going to at least need glory In the compensation packages if I’m going to keep playing.

Comments

• AgentAwesomeAgentAwesome Member Posts: 6
    That would also be good too I lost a lot more units than I should have getting cavalier because of this bug
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★

At this point the game is near unplayable for me, parry never works and dex always fails as well. And the compensation anymore is just garbage. Kabam doesn’t even give us glory anymore I’m about ready to quit the game honestly. The six star shards and 5* nexus were nice but I’m going to at least need glory In the compensation packages if I’m going to keep playing.

How is glory going to help you with dex and parry?
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Member Posts: 348 ★★

How is glory going to help you with dex and parry?
    Makes up for any glory you may lose because you can’t play the maps you were running because of all the issues.
  • AgentAwesomeAgentAwesome Member Posts: 6
    It’s nice to have resources to rank champs up when the game actually does work
  • alegka312alegka312 Member Posts: 67
    That’s really funny - when you don’t have alliance 😂
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Why is this even in the bugs category? It's just complaining about wanting more free stuff.