**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apocalypse Purify Bug

Device: iPad Air 2
WiFi
Game Version: 32.2.0
Game Mode: Story Quests 6.1.1
Champions Affected: Apocalypse (6* Rank 3 sig 20)
No Boosts
Synergies: Mister Sinister and Stryfe

Issue: When completing the new objectives (Nightmare fuel - cavalier) I found that Agent Venom in 6.1.1 is able to tenacity Apoc's debuffs, even though apocalypse gives -100% AAR to purification abilities.
However, when duelling against an Agent Venom, I find that they don't purify his debuffs. Additionally, the Agent Venom in 6.1.2 does not seem to be able to purify the debuffs either.

I've attached a video of the bug, along with a picture. In the video, the bug occurs at 0:16, 0:22, 0:27, 0:32 and 0:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDnrwiRA2bU

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    That Agent Venom is on a "Enhanced Abilities" Node that gives the defender 20% more AA, so he can still trigger purify ^_^

EDIT: wrong node, the right one is "Overreach: Fury", but the idea is the same ^_^
  • That Agent Venom is on a "Enhanced Abilities" Node that gives the defender 20% more AA, so he can still trigger purify ^_^

EDIT: wrong node, the right one is "Overreach: Fury", but the idea is the same ^_^

Right. My bad, didn't read the node properly. Thanks for that.
  • Norman_OroNorman_Oro Posts: 33
    Device: iPhone SE2
    WiFi
    Game Version: 32.2.2
    Game Mode: Story Quests Book 1 5.2.6
    Champion Affected: Apocalypse (6* Rank 1 unawakened)
    No Boosts

I experienced something similar just now. I'm exploring Act 5; and the Collector shrugged off Apoc's stun.