**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Maphesto sp1 not working as described

In his abilities it states he loses a soul when using sp1 but in boss rush, he never loses a soul unless its with the regen. He is basically gaining 42000 health over and over again unless you have the right champs to fight him, which most of us dont. Also, his aura description makes no sense. It states it has a 19.7 chance to activate. Doesnt mention when or how often or anything. He gets it non stop when i fight him. A typical money grab from kabam. I had to drop 500 units just to beat him. Complete garbage.

Comments

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Is he hitting you with the special? If he does not, he doesn't lose the soul. Also, 19.7% is almost 1 in 5. It makes sense that he'd proc it on average once per combo.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Yep. U ever fight a duped spidey? His % chance to evade is about that at level 1 (maxes at about 25%). How much does he typically evade? Meph should activate aura about the same amount
  • Options
    GoBlue9 wrote: »
    In his abilities it states he loses a soul when using sp1 but in boss rush, he never loses a soul unless its with the regen. He is basically gaining 42000 health over and over again unless you have the right champs to fight him, which most of us dont. Also, his aura description makes no sense. It states it has a 19.7 chance to activate. Doesnt mention when or how often or anything. He gets it non stop when i fight him. A typical money grab from kabam. I had to drop 500 units just to beat him. Complete garbage.

What champs are u trying to use? What are the “right champs?”
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    Yep. U ever fight a duped spidey? His % chance to evade is about that at level 1 (maxes at about 25%). How much does he typically evade? Meph should activate aura about the same amount

Spidey's evade chance is 5% at level 1...
  • Options
    Then that scales quick. Bc someone in our alliance has a sig 28 5* r4 and its 19.5% chance