**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Tier 5 Fragment Bundle Issue

I purchased the Tier 5 Catalyst Bundle. The offer allowed to buy it in succession with a limited quantity. I bought the 1st bundle and it showed up successfully, when I clicked on the second bundle purchase it charged my account and showed that I had purchased the 2nd bundle but it didn’t put the item in my inventory. I have taken screen shots , ITunes purchase and my inventory and sent a Kabam Ticket in for review. Have not heard back from anyone at Kabam in regards to this yet as I think they are all on Holiday looking for new jobs. Ridiculously absurd customer service . Especially for people who pay money into this game.