**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sudden major lagspike

YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Now, I usually have absolutely no issues with arena or gameplay that most people do, but this one's even affecting me.

Every single fight in Arena I've run into, at the very start my champions will not react for anything at all. They just sit there for about half a second, just long enough to get their asses handed to them. Lag is bad during the whole fight and swipes have been unresponsive, leaving me to just take heavy attacks and largely be unable to dash back.

Perhaps this has something to do with the censor going down as well? The issues seemed to crop up at exactly the same time.

Regardless, please fix this? Arena is currently unplayable...

UPDATE: The few times the enemy does not go straight in to attack, my champion raises their guard for an instant, then without any new input from me drops it and just starts walking forward if they dash back. Something clearly broke here. Can we get someone looking at it, please? It's getting my champs killed in arena.

Comments

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    UPDATE 2: I played a few more matches and found my champs are forgetting to react or even hold their guard whenever the enemy tries to heavy. They just stop reacting until after they've been hit. That seems...extremely odd, doesn't it?

@Kabam Miike