**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sirtapsalot and Testing of devices - option for same resolution across iOS devices

Great job on the addition to the new team! And the fantastic explanation. Even little updates to Sirtapslot journey will go a long way to calming the community!

May I suggest, if it’s possible, to offer the same resolution across iOS devices from iPhone to IPad? Even if there was black bars across the lengths (bottom and top) like we see in cinematic movies played on our TVs? Perhaps an option to check in between resolutions?

The reason I request this is (1) the cinematic experience of the iPhone is superior to the iPad imho (2) the feel of playing the game is consistent across devices (just ask Comic-Con participants how it feels to play for the first time - I remember the first time I used your iPad minis and faced off against blade!) and (3) perhaps the game may be more easily programmed / designed in the future?

Also, last request would be a graphics optimization toggle - and frame rate toggle - which would allow players to play optimally at all times but also recognize when their device or the game isn’t optimal which could give you valuable feedback like a memory leak causing drops in fps more quickly and more easily identifiably?