**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ideal Apocalypse Rotation?

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
I've been playing for a while with Apocalypse and I have him at r3, but when I took him into ROL in order to make Storm a Horsewoman in order to test out her, I realized I wasn't sure what the best rotation for him was. After a while, I had all of my debuffs on Winter Soldier and I used an SP3 to make them indefinite...and then what do I do? I can't place any other debuffs from any of my SPs, so how do I play him after that?

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,506 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I just spam l1s since you get bonus damage on each hit of a special based on how many of those debuffs you have active. (Especially juicy if you have Stryfe on the team).
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I mean, it depends on the fight which debuffs you want to apply first and how many persistent charges you have. If you’re ramped up, you just need to throw an sp1 and sp2 (order doesn’t matter) then an sp3. Drop some heavies in to keep the debuffs refreshed, then sp3 makes them permanent. After that, just throw whatever special one or two you like.

Yeah, I know. I was mainly wondering what to do after I had all of the debuffs made indefinite. It felt like I was missing something since none of my special attacks "did" anything after that point (besides damage, of course).