**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suggestion : Additional effects for Shock debuff

Perhaps?
Its kinda trivial for such a suggestion but it would be nice if the staffs want to look into it. (not just champions improvements)
So, whats on my mind?

Effect :
- Deal additional energy damage each hit up to 25% based on opponents current power.
- Increase shock duration based on opponents current power.
- Reduce opponents ability accuracy by X% for each stack up to X% during their special attacks.
- Negates/half/reduce the prowess potency by X% for each stack up to X%.

Reasons :
- Since most of "damaging debuffs" have additional effects like Incinerate, which removes perfect block chance and lowers block proficiency.
- One of the damaging debuffs that has no additional effects beside Rupture(since its new). Bleed has "Deep Wounds" mastery. Degen already OP.
- I hate muties or most champs that gain power at significant rate.

Note :
Im still not sure about this, if they would added it in the upcoming update it could be a disaster or gonna ruin the game . Its best to let them decide and most of the player will totally disagree about this idea. :neutral:

Comments

• Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 505 ★★★
    highly unlikely that they would do this but still a good idea
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I like the idea of it messing with mutants' prowess gain but I don't think they'll go that route since they'll probably prefer to push the champs who can do so themselves.

I also think it's unlikely that they'll change the shock debuff itself, but it might be a cool interaction in the future alongside it. An extra node saying, "Whenever you are inflicted with a shock effect, X happens", or something along those lines.