Apoc bugs?

WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Member Posts: 344 ★★★
I've noticed two weird things happen with 6* r2 apoc in the past two days. I'm on a Pixel 3, android.

1) apoc + AQ map 5. When fighting a doombot that is type mutant, apoc doesn't gain charges. This happened yesterday and today. I thought he used to see them as mutants and be fully ramped up after one fight, or at least see them as any other and gain one charge. Both times I finished the fight with the same charges as going into the fight.

2) Apoc in 6.2.5, path C, against Dr. voodoo with masochism. Usually Apoc bypasses masochism (ex 5.2.4, aq map 5 masochism path) but against this Dr. Voodoo apoc kept triggering masochism against and again. Is there something special with Voodoo and masochism here that I'm missing, or is it a bug?

Thanks!

Comments

• WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Member Posts: 344 ★★★
    Correction, it's an mutant Ultron bot, not doom bot
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    vooddoo has awakened ability of increaser ability accuracy at even combo. 0 combo is even and ocunts towards ability
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    The mutant ultron bot one is certainly interesting..

From apoc’s abilities, it doesn’t explicitly state that he cannot gain charges against robots. It just says *knocking out* a non robot champ grants 1 charge. Doesn’t say anything about when entering the fight etc.

The next line says that ‘when entering a fight against a mutant, gain 2 genetic code’. Not it doesn’t say non robot mutant.

So if we’re going off of apoc’s abilities, entering a fight with 1 genetic code (let’s say it’s the first fight of the quest) against a mutant ultron bot should give 2 charges, so you should be at 3 during the fight. Then you beat ultron bot, and move to the next. You should have 3, because that 4th one isn’t gained due to you KOing a robot, which the criteria states it must be a non robot to gain a charge from knocking out the opponent.

But if you’re saying that you’re not gaining charges when entering a fight against a mutant ultron bot, it sounds like a description error rather than a bug. Because the intention was clearly that apoc shouldn’t be able to gain genetic code against robots since it’s *genetic code*.

However to me, it’s worded as if the only criteria to gain those 2 charges at the start of the fight is for them to be a mutant, not necessarily a non-robot mutant. I imagine the reason it’s described this way is because there are currently no mutants that are robots. Just tech champs and dragon man.
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Member Posts: 344 ★★★
    Ah I see. Thanks for explaining both points. Thanks AverageDesi and Zan0
    Zan0 said:

Both of those are not bugs

Apoc can’t gain charges against robot and voodoo has increased Ability accuracy so a -100% ability won’t work

he gains a charge when hes defending
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Both of those are not bugs

Apoc can’t gain charges against robot and voodoo has increased Ability accuracy so a -100% ability won’t work

he gains a charge when hes defending
    Not against robots
    he does in aq. i go in with guilly99 and hes at 2-3 charges. when i die he gets 4 charges