**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How long did it take you to explore act 6/7

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
I’m trying to explore the two books available chapters and they seem to take forever and are very confusing node combinations

How long did it take you to finish?
Did you feel your rewards you got were worth it?
Because honestly for the amount of effort the rewards seem to not really appeal much

Comments

• Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    edited September 2021

Act 7? Couple days. I thoroughly enjoyed act 7.

Act 6? Couple of months to even start thinking about exploring, deciding not to explore it, and waiting a few more months before finally going back and exploring it in 2-4 weeks. The hardest part of exploring act 6 is getting motivated to explore this extremely tedious and not fun content.

Act 7 exploration is 100% worth it. I'd recommend going for that before going for act 6 exploration. I do think act 6 exploration rewards are worth it, especially once you've built up your roster. Certain buffs and new champs released since act 6's initial launch really trivialize a lot of the previous pain points (for example, Magneto is a hard counter to a lot of stuff now).

This +1

Sometimes when I looked at 6.3 nodes a just couldn't get myself to start it. But with a pretty beefy 5* roster and a few good 6*s 6.2 was quite fun
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 737 ★★★★
    Half a day, or even less for some chapters😀
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Act 7.1 Completion: About 3 days after I completed Act 6
    7.1 Exploration: 9 months after 7.1 completion
    7.2 Completion: 1 day after release
    7.2 Exploration: TBD

overall, the best part about act 7 thus far is you don't need counters for every node, just pick one champ that works for one node, and roll with it. like if you have 3 good champs in your roster, then you can beat up to 7.2 if you have the right node combos
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I explored 7.1 on about 2 months. That’s including exploring both uncollected and cav event quest during those two months. So if I was to guess how much time it actually took, 5 weeks. I just started 7.2 exploration earlier this week and haven’t done any of act 6 exploration.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Im still working on exploration of 6.1. I've completed all.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Coming up on 6 years for act 6 and another 6 to go.

Act 7.1 took about 2 months. Act 7.2 took about a month.
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Act 6 - oh god, why… teaspoon to the eyeball of fun.

Act 7.1-2 - really well done … enjoyable

Highly suggest as others here have, so act 7 first… then Act 6… hopefully you have the diversity of roster needed for it and the patience…
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    Not looking forward to explore 6.2.5 😬
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I explored both chapters from act 7 within the months they came out.

I’m working on act 6 exploration right now. 6.3 & 6.4 to go. A lot of the quests so far have been much more enjoyable with a bigger roster. Rank 3 6* also help a ton.

Some of the quests though are still (and always will be) BS like 6.2.5. Mordo boss is easy with doom nowadays but the lanes are awful.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Act 7.1 and 7.2 : a month maybe
    Act 6 :- I am not ready for that shady place yet. Will try some time
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Act 6 took a long time when it first came out - it was actually fun to not smash it, having to wait and find counters for each paths and have content that last as good.

Act 7 (so far) has been a walk over.. took about 2 days to do 7.1 and less than a week to do 7.2 - the only blocker being paying for energy refills.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    TBH 6.2.4 and 6.2.5 have been really long
    It feels very relieving to have one path left to explore both chapters
    But I can see how it can be perceived as enjoyable, if one is a sadist

Edit: I am currently at 53% and taking my sweet, sweet time