**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Predetermined champ for any Hero crystal

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Here I am with some fully formed PHC and other Hero crystal (not the shards PHC).

I've heard that the champ for any Hero crystal be it a fully formed PHC or claimed from shards PHC has been predertemined (these serve as an example and of course there are 3*, 4* and more different type of Hero crystals).

I just want a confirmation for these news. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

If that so, if I keep the Hero crystal until the addition of the champs that I want into the crystal pool, will I still get the 'predetermined' champ even after the new champs addition?
Or will it be changed once new champs are added in the pool?
OR I have been misunderstand and it is only predetermined when I open the crystal and NOT when I keep the crystal?

The reason being if I have a 4* crystal or higher, of course I will want to keep it until the addition of champs that I need are added in the base pool.

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    3-Don’t address threads directly to Mods or Kabam. This is a place for community discussion and not one-on-one support from Kabam. If you require more help, please contact the support team.

From the Forum Rules post stickied at the top. Worth a read before making any post here.

To answer your question, if you get a crystal now but wait until a certain champ gets added to the basic pool before opening the crystal, you get a chance at obtaining the said champ. For example, Stark Spidey comes in the basic pool next week on October 24th. If you have PHC''s or 4* crystals but wait to open then after October 24th, you have a chance of getting him.

Hope that answered your question. And do take a read of the Forum Rules as mentioned before.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    The crystals are not determined until you hit the open button and enter the open crystal screen.